- 2021 ‘Realms of Resemblance: Virginia Woolf, Simone de Beauvoir and Mai Zetterling’, Women Writers and Experimental Narratives, (eds) K. Aughterson and D. Philips, PalgraveMacmillan. https://link.springer.com/chapter/10.1007/978-3-030-49651-7_7
- 2021 ‘George Duckworth’s Surprising Saturday Night’, Virginia Woolf Bulletin, 66, January, pp 39-43.
- 2020 ‘Feminism in the Academy’, Building a Radical University, (eds) M. Rustin and G. Poynter, Lawrence & Wishart.
- 2020 ‘Marion Dell in Conversation with Maggie Humm’, Virginia Woolf Bulletin, 65, September, pp 51-55.
- 2020 ‘Love in Confinement’, short story, Fairlight Books https://www.fairlightbooks.co.uk/short_stories/love-in-confinement/
- 2019 ‘The Story of the Bloomsbury Set’, BBC History Extra https://www.historyextra.com/period/20th-century/bloomsbury-set-charleston-east-sussex-virginia-woolf/
- 2018 ‘Virginia Woolf, Intimacy and Identity’, Virginia Woolf, Tate Publications, Catalogue Tate St Ives Exhibition ‘Virginia Woolf’
- 2018 ‘Bloomsbury and the Arts’, The Handbook to the Bloomsbury Group (eds) D. Ryan and S. Ross, Bloomsbury Academic, London.
- 2018 ‘Vanessa Bell’s “tiny book”: Woolf, Impressionism, Roger Fry and Anti-Semitism’, Virginia Woolf and the World of Books (eds) N. Wilson and C. Battershill, Clemson UP, Clemson.
- 2017 ‘Virginia Woolf and Photography’, Special Issue: Photography and Gender, Journal Communicação e Sociedade http://revistacomsoc.pt
- 2017 ‘The Women’s March on London: Virginia Woolf, John Berger, Judith Butler and Intersectionality’, Przeglad Kulturoznawczy, 4 (34).
- 2017 ‘Virginia Woolf and the Artistic Heritage of St. Ives’, in Virginia Woolf and Heritage (eds.) J. de Gay, T. Breckin and A. Reus, Clemson UP, Clemson.