- 2019 ‘The Story of the Bloomsbury Set’, BBC History Extra https://www.historyextra.com/period/20th-century/bloomsbury-set-charleston-east-sussex-virginia-woolf/
- 2018 ‘Virginia Woolf and Photography’, Special Issue: Photography and Gender, Journal Communicação e Sociedade http://revistacomsoc.pt
- 2018 ‘Virginia Woolf, Intimacy and Identity’, Virginia Woolf, Tate Publications, Catalogue Tate St Ives Exhibition ‘Virginia Woolf’
- 2018 ‘Bloomsbury and the Arts’, The Handbook to the Bloomsbury Group (eds) D. Ryan and S. Ross, Bloomsbury Academic, London.
- 2018 ‘Vanessa Bell’s “tiny book”: Woolf, Impressionism, Roger Fry and Anti-Semitism’, Virginia Woolf and the World of Books (eds) N. Wilson and C. Battershill, Clemson UP, Clemson.
- 2017 ‘The Women’s March on London: Virginia Woolf, John Berger, Judith Butler and Intersectionality’, Przeglad Kulturoznawczy, 4 (34). 2017
- 2017 ‘Virginia Woolf and the Artistic Heritage of St. Ives’, in Virginia Woolf and Heritage (eds.). J.de Gay, T. Breckin and A. Reus, Clemson UP, Clemson
- 2016 ‘Woolf and the Visual’, A Companion to Virginia Woolf (ed.) J. Berman, Wiley Blackwell, New York, pp.291-304
- 2016 ‘Joanna Rajkowska: Themes, Influences, Art’, in Radical Space (eds.) D. Shaw and M. Humm, Rowman & Littlefield, London.